Raw Food Diet Results
1. Our spirit was victorious over our body! Sticking to Raw Fruits , Vegetables and Nuts was not that easy and took some mental effort. We had one big psychological challenge on the third day of raw food where we almost broke the diet, but we were able to compromise and stay away from friend's invitation to eat. It is a bad custom to decline eating...
2. The feeling of increased flow of energy throughout the day. The feeling of lightness. The feeling of unexplainable freedom, elevated mood and happiness from just being here. Those feelings were so clear.
3. Sleeping less hours. We saved one hour on average per night in sleeping. So, we required less sleep. In the morning the usual desire to lay in the bed was absent and we got up right away fired up for a fruitful day. Apparently cell nourishment is greater on alive foods.
4. Increased feeling of honesty and conscience. It was observed at work while communicating with people. Greater feeling of responsibility for your own words.
5. The perception of reality changed. I looked at teens that are dressed in fashionable clothes and experienced a strange feeling of sadness for them. I felt sorry for their inability to express themselves some other away except through external trinkets and gadgets like cell phones etc.
6. Women's days.
My wife had her menstrual periods began on the third day of the 7 Day Raw Food Diet. She reported totally different experience this time. The whole deal passed by unnoticed. Usually the first day of the menstrual cycle is accompanied by strong pains and cramps. While on Raw Food the first day of "her days" was LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY. So I was happy to see my wife in elevated mood, with excitement and energy instead of irritation that usually happens on "those days". Moreover, she said that right before next menstrual cycle she will probably do Raw Food again just to have the same feeling :)
7. We lost weight.
Each one of us lost 3 kilograms ( 6.6 pounds). Now both of us are skinny, so we did not set a goal to lose weight but the toxins and unneccessary trash that was accumulated in the body was gone. At least 6 pounds of it :) We said "good bye!"
We danced for 45 minutes almost every day while doing Raw Food. The energy level was higher than normal. Overall we felt stronger physically.
The smell of sweat disappeared. I stopped using deodorant during Raw Food Diet. After the second day on alive diet my sweat smelled like water, so no odour at all.
10. Brushing teeth.
I completely stopped brushing my teeth and there was no feeling of uncleanness in my mouth. If you read Day 9 Aftermath of the feast then you saw that brushing was necessary again after cooked foods.
11. Very cheap to do raw food. All cafes and various restaurants are out of the picture. So we saved some money during this week. :)
12. The further we were going into the Raw Food Diet the more we understood that the whole deal is just a matter of a habit. If I would be born in Raw Food society where everyone ate fresh fruits, vegetables etc. I would do an experiment with 7 Day Cooked Food Diet and write my observations about it :)
13. Ideal foods for our bodies.
Apparently we received much more nourishment in our bodies. We did not drink ANY water during this 7 Days of Raw Food. The desire to drink was absent and we visited bathroom more then 5 times a day.
14. Freedom from Cooking and washing dishes! Ideal lifestyle for lazy people :) - that what my grandmother said about us :)
15. Our noses started to pick up more smells and we did not notice it SO CLEAR before. When the wind would blow I would clearly smell the leaves from the trees. We became very sensitive to various smells.
At the time of writing we have done another 8 days of Raw Food Diet after 7 Day experiment and it was much easier this time.
We did not count days this time so it was nice. We see the great benefits especially my wife loves productivity and higher vibrations while on the Raw Food.
We created the page for starters - Raw Food Help. There we are adding various resources for those who want to test Raw Food out for themselves.
Also you may want to read tips for raw food diet here.